The School of Advanced Kinesiology
Pioneering the Health Care of the future
The School of Advanced Kinesiology (SAK) is a faculty accredited by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK).
SAK teaches Systematic Kinesiology to Kinesiology National Occupational Standards (KNOS) plus additional material to meet the Professional Standards required by ASK.
CONTENT OF THE ASK ACCREDITED FOUNDATION COURSE IN SYSTEMATIC KINESIOLOGY (FSK)
Systematic Kinesiology offers the practitioner the ability to detect and correct energy imbalances within the following holistic framework of the BEES (Biochemical, Emotional, Energetic, Structural).
Biochemical Food testing for intolerances, sensitivities - how what you eat and drink affects how you function and your ability to concentrate. Nutritional balancing
Emotional Emotional stress, fears, phobias and anxiety, goal balancing, increase self-esteem, left right coordination, help dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
Energetic Balancing of the body's network of subtle energies. Using meridians and acupressure to restore balance
Structural Treatment of sore, tired, weak painful muscles and joints, cramp, improved breathing patterns, neck and back pain.
Here is a selection of just some of the techniques you will learn in the classes:
Simple accurate muscle testing of 42 muscles, muscle meridian relationships, balancing using neurolymphatic massage, nutrition, acupressure and holding contact points.
Linking together all aspects of 'BEES' Biochemical, Emotional, Energetic and Structural.
- Emotional Stress Release.
- Basic Food Sensitivity testing and nutritional testing to find vitamin and mineral needs.
- How to deal much better with stress.
- X-Crawl for coordination, left / right brain integration, memory and helping lymph flow.
- Lazy eights and writing, visual inhibition and unfurling ears to improve creativity, writing, see and hear more easily. Diaphragmatic Breathing for more energy.
- Surrogate Testing for helping babies, animals and the elderly
- Basic principles of acupuncture. 12 meridians and meridian Energies and flow.
- Meridian wheel Energy Balancing. Figure of Eight energies and Meridian flushing.
- Gait energy balancing. Muscle, meridian and organ correlations,
- How to assess and balance the emotions, sounds, colours, smells etc. Using stomach 1 for phobias.
- Breast decongestion technique for lumps and tender areas.
- Pain dispersal with E.S.R and tissue memory scanning.
- Postural analysis, pain release and control. Balancing 'in the mode'.
- How to find connections and prioritise imbalances, basic hand modes.
- Testing for dehydration and its relation to backache.
- How to help backache and jaws and relieve lumbar pain.
- Relieve Muscle Cramps.
- Pulse Synchronization to remove compensations.
- Self-Talk and raising self-esteem.
- Balancing using affirmations and many, many other techniques.